Do you want to read flieger.news in a different language?
flieger.news is written in German. The powerful automated translation of the web pages works remarkably well in most cases, and it keeps getting better. The automatic Google translator e.g. is a handy tool for international readers to enjoy flieger.news as it can seamlessly access and translate web pages while maintaining the original layout.
Google will translate flieger.news effortlessly and quickly into English or another desired language. The Google Translator works with most Internet browsers like:
Starting the automatic Google translation tool:
Automatic translation by Google Chrome of German content.
Download the Google Chrome browser:
With the Google Chrome browser installed
- Open the flieger.news webpage
- Click on the translation icon, top right corner.
- Select your preferred language, in this case, ”English”.
- Once you have specified your preferred language,
right-click on the page the web page and choose ”translate to English”
Additional resources for translating webpages with Chrome
Mobile phone users
Android: If you don’t use Chrome, you can download the Google Chrome browser here.
Open the desired flieger.news webpage in Chrome
- In the top right corner, press the 3 vertical dots (”more” icon).
- Scroll halfway down, select ”Translate”
(or whatever it is called in your native language)
- Choose the language at the very bottom of the screen.
You can change the desired language by selecting the 3 vertical dots
”more” icon on the bottom menu. Enjoy. It’s amazing, isn’t it?
- We recommend using Chrome for full website translations.
- Download it here
- Open the desired flieger.news webpage in Chrome
- In the top right corner, press the 3 dots.
- Scroll halfway down, select ”Translate”.
- You can select preferred languages at the bottom of the screen